Events

Agricultural Literacy Week 2017

Penn Yan Public Library

This program is intended for elementary-age kids and their caregivers. NO registration is required for this free program. About This Year's Book: The Grapes Grow Sweet by Lynne Tuft and illustrated by Tessa DeCarlo. "With the advent of New York's booming grape industry we are proud to feature a book that so wonderfully captures this way of life for over 1,600 family owned vineyards in our state. New York is ranked 3rd in grape production, with 75% of grapes produced being made into grape juice and the other 25% processed into wine and used in the craft beverage industry.

March 20 2017

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM